Glendon Perkins and A Rat and Yolanda Isabel Regueira Marin nominated me for the Liebster Award!!! Thank you so much, you amazing people. 🙂 I’m stoked to be getting it again as I feel it validates the hard work I’ve put into Dropped Pebbles as well as all those who have participated in it with me.
Questions to be answered:
- Which would you prefer to possess – power or wisdom – and why? Wisdom. You can use wisdom to make good choices and improve your life or situation. That’s a form of power, anyway.
- What invention do you think has been the most important to Humanity? The laptop. I’d be lost without it. Oh, and my iphone. Love my phone.
- Which would you rather have – the ‘perfect’ body or the ‘perfect’ mind – and why? Well, now that I’m getting older… lol
- Do parents have rights over their children – or duties to them? Laws give us rights over our children for their protection until a certain age. We also have responsibilities to them as their protectors and guides. But they are still subject to us, not the other way around.
- Your child asks you: “I want to be a footballer but I want to be an artist too. My teachers say I have to choose one. What do I do?” – What’s your reply? Do both.
- You have the ability to write the greatest epic novel of all time –given a great deal of time – or you can write a hundred bestsellers in a few short years. Which do you do, and why? Both. The point is to write as much as I can. Not everything will be epic or fantastic but most will be enjoyable, I hope.
- You can go to the swankiest, most expensive, top-ranked chef’s restaurant – cost no obstacle – or you can go to a small family place with traditional, all freshly made, home cooked food. Super fancy. I can go to a family restaurant anytime, darn it.
- Traditional animation or CG? Anime.
- What’s your favourite tree? Any tree. They are all gorgeous.
- Your children/grandchildren: a field, a bat and a ball or their school sports day? Which is the most fun? Either.
- Which: lying on a perfect beach beside a perfect sea or getting bramble-scratched and nettle-stung picking fruit with family? Beach. I need more relaxation time.
Here are my nominees…
11 Random Things about me:
1) I’ve recently started drawing again after 20 years
2) Just learned my son is allergic to our cat. 😦
3) I love coffee
4) I love indoor rock climbing
5) I love to bake cakes–so relaxing
6) Never think I have anything interesting to share for these spots, lol
7) Went to ComiCon this year and had a blast
8) Wish I knew how to sew
9) Am craving a spectacular vacation somewhere exotic–might ask Yolanda for her travel agent
10) Prefer quiet evenings at home to big parties
11) Have a ridiculously loud laugh 😀